King Island Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on KINGISLAND.INFO Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
King Island Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to our page about the best of Business and Community in and around King Island in Tasmania, Australia. We have gathered information about some of the noteworthy businesses and community organizations on the island.
1. King Island Dairy - This award-winning dairy produces some of the best cheese, cream, and butter in Australia. They use creamy milk from their own grass-fed cows to make delicious dairy products that are exported worldwide.
2. King Island Beef - This premium beef producer has been supplying the finest quality meat to customers in Australia and around the world for over 30 years. Their beef is tender, juicy, and flavorful thanks to the island's pristine environment, clean air, and water.
3. King Island Hotel - This historic hotel, located in Currie, is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. With its cozy rooms, delicious meals, and friendly staff, it's the perfect place to stay while exploring the island.
1. King Island Lions Club - This community organization has been serving the island since 1968. They organize events, fundraisers, and donations for those in need on the island. They also provide education and support for youth in the community.
2. King Island Golf and Bowling Club - This club offers a range of activities for sports enthusiasts, including golf, lawn bowls, snooker, and darts. They also host events and competitions throughout the year.
3. King Island Historical Society - This society aims to preserve and promote the history of King Island. They maintain a museum and archive on the island and host events and tours to educate the public about the island's rich history.
We hope this gives you a good idea of some of the best businesses and community organizations that King Island has to offer.